Friday, November 18, 2011

FATHER I LOVE YOU

*******
*
         FATHER,  I LOVE YOU
*
Father, I love you, Father, I need you,
Father, I want you to stay close to me.
Father, I love you, Father, I need you,
Father, help me share, for others to see.*
*******
*
Father, this song, You shared with me,
Is now out, for all to see.
I humbly ask that You may show,
Us the way You'd have us go.
*
Not my will, but thy will,
Is the way that we should pray,
And ask for help to keep us on,
The path you've set our way.
*
*******
*
Eph 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perserverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19
And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20
For which I am an ambassador in bonds; therein that I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
*
******* 

*
Life, Love, and Memories
*
Jesus died to pay the price,
That gave us back eternal life.
So now, life, love, and memory,
The best three things in life are free.
*
There is no price on life to pay,
Except you live it, day by day.
It cannot be bought or sold,
Or held by use of force or gold.
*
The love, you have, was got by giving,
And memories made, to share, through living.
Our mind fades out "bad times" to give,
"Good times" a second chance to live.
*
So do not fear, or dread to be,
This way leads to eternity.
Only through Jesus, will you find,
Your way back to God, and peace of mind.
*
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment